FeastHome Reviews – Whether you brew your own at home every morning or take one through a local drive-thru on your way downtown, coffee seems to be a compulsory part of your everyday routine. If it provides you an energy boost, and it isn’t bad for your health too, why don’t you get the best coffee maker?
Instead of having through the entire hustle bustle to get your favorite coffee in the morning, today’s coffees maker can make it easier and simpler for you to enjoy a cup of joe. Interestingly, they can do a lot more right now with variety of features available.
If you are interested in buying a coffee maker, this page will cover everything you have to know before buying your next morning companion. Here I’ve put together a list of the most excellent coffee maker in 2019 that you can count on.
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F (91°-96°C)
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction
Bonavita has been known as one of the most prominent coffee equipment specialists. The BV1900TS 8-cup Coffee Maker is one of the best products offered. This model has gained the mark of approval from a significant coffee trade organization in the world.
Best for Office: Technivorm Moccamaster 59616 KBG
- The top coffee maker choice of coffee brewing experts
- Easy use, one button Operation and 4-6 minute brew time for 40 oz of Coffee
- Perfectly brewed Coffee Delivered by our copper element and no Pumps
- Coffee maker features an auto shut off after 100 minutes
- Backed by a 5-year Manufacturers
The Technivorm’s Moccamaster has maintained its position as the best coffee maker in the world since it was initially invented in 1969. The 59616 KBG currently owns 4.5 stars out of 5 from more than 700 reviews on Amazon.
With its special copper heating system, the product is also known as one of the quickest brewers, making it ideal for office where many people need to use it.
Best for the Money: Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew 10-Cup Coffee Maker
- Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for convenient filling and cleaning
- Water filtration helps remove up to 97% of chlorine for better tasting coffee
- Stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot
- Special cleaning cycle helps maintain performance and taste
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished.Watts:1300
If you are searching for a more economical option, the Mr. Coffee Optimal Brew will make the best choice. This product is available on Amazon and can be brought to your home with $65.98 budget. With this budget, you can have your favorite coffee all day long.
Best for Iced Coffee: Primula Burke Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
- BETTER BREWING - Enjoy smooth, delicious cold brew coffee at home. Also great for iced tea and infused beverages. The high quality keeps your beverage fresh for days!
- EASY-TO-USE- Brew, store and serve all in one. A simple four step process: 1) Simply add coffee grounds to brew filter, 2) Pour cold water over coffee, 3) Brew in the refrigerator overnight (or longer if you prefer stronger coffee), 4) Serve and enjoy.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Made of extra-tough borosilicate glass with a durable protective holder and comfortable grip handle. Specially designed lid seals in freshness for days and provides a smooth, drip-free pour. Fine mesh coffee filter keeps grounds out of your coffee. Non-slip silicone base protects the glass from accidental slips.
- PERFECT COMPACT SIZE- Large enough for multiple servings yet still fits most refrigerator doors. The Burke makes up to five servings (6 cups, 1.6qt, 51.2oz) of delicious, smooth cold brew coffee or tea.
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES - Use your favorite coffee grounds or tea and base your brew time on desired strength. Coffee lovers can add their favorite flavors such as vanilla, cinnamon or coconut with coffee grounds before cold brewing while tea lovers can add mint or citrus zest.
Do you want to have a glass of iced coffee instead of the hot one? Then, you will love this product for sure. Despite its short body, the Primula Burke is more durable than most iced coffee makers out there. It also gets an outstanding stars and reviews on Amazon.
Best for One Person: Bunn 10-Cup Velocity Coffee Maker
- Brews 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 oz.) in about 3 minutes
- New Pour-O-Matic Drip Free Glass Decanter
- Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction
- Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200 Degree F
- 3-year limited warranty
If you are seeking for the best coffee maker to take up less space, you will want to have this Bunn coffee maker. Currently gaining 4.1 stars on Amazon, this product is compact and makes a good option if you usually enjoy coffee for yourself.
This model is just seven inches wide and able to pump out a nice 10-cup pot of coffee in a few minutes only.
Best for Camping: GSI Outdoors Personal Java Press
- Drip-cone coffee maker for car camping or Gourmet backpacking
- Includes silicone ring plunger designed to virtually eliminate coffee 'blow-by' for the most flavorful, mud-free coffee or tea
- Insulated, ballistic nylon-wrapped cozies on mug and carafe remove easily for cleaning
- Made of shatter-resistant, BPA-free infinity Polypropylene
- Backed by full manufacturer's warranty
For a camping lover, GSI Java Press makes a great choice for a coffee maker. This light, tough, and quick coffee maker is a French press made particularly for an outdoor adventure, from portaledge hanging to car camping.
More interestingly, the product also owns an impressive 4.6 stars on Amazon.
Best for Hot Coffee: Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind & Brew Coffee Maker
- Cuisinart Grind & BrewTM 12-Cup Automatic Coffee Maker delivers convenient bean-to-cup brewing functionality so that you can enjoy the true flavor of your favorite coffee
- Strength selector allows you to choose coffee strength: strong, medium or mild
- Sealable, 8 oz. capacity bean hopper holds up to a half-pound of coffee beans
- Brew PauseTM lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished
- Integrated burr grinder automatically grinds coffee beans before brewing for maximum freshness, flavor and aroma
The best part of having a coffee maker is that you can have a cup of hot coffee anytime you want. If you also need the one that can freshly grind beans directly before brewing, the Cuisinart CGB-700 BC will be an ideal choice.
Those are the seven most excellent coffee makers that you can find in the market. Depending on your need and style, I hope you can find your best coffee maker ever from the list above. And finally, happy shopping!