FeastHome Reviews – The best single serve coffee maker can help you enjoy a similar experience to local coffee shop without going out from your home. Luckily, there’s always a good unit on the market that you can select from.
It’s so important to purchase the right coffee maker. However, it isn’t easy to choose one from a huge list of single serves coffee makers available on the market. But, you don’t need to worry, because I’ve done the hard work for you.
To help you limit your choice and find the right product out there, here is my top pick of single serve coffee makers right now.
Best for Office: Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System
- Choice of 3 cup sizes (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- Easy cleaning and refilling with removable 48 oz. water reservoir
- Auto-off turns brewer off after 2 hours
- Heavy gauge materials for high volume use
- MY K-CUP is not compatible with the OfficePRO brewer
If you want a single serve coffee machine for your office, the Keurig K145 OfficePRO is a smart choice. Just like the most single serve coffee maker, you can have your hot beverage in a matter of seconds with this machine.
Moreover, this machine is also equipped by 48oz reservoir that won’t require you to keep filling it with water before each drink.
Best for Strong Coffee: Cuisinart SS-10 Premium Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- K-Cup compatible brewer makes one cup at a time, Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K-Cup pods. Cord length : 32 Inches
- 5 beverage sizes: 4-12 oz, Removable 72-ounce water reservoir, Charcoal water filter
- Hot water button lets you enjoy instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa; Rinse feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber
- Material Type - Plastic. Kindly check user guide for further clarification
- Fully programmable with a full spectrum of features, including Auto On/Off and adjustable temperature control. Note : Refer to the video for Installation and PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual. Do not clean drip tray with cleansers, steel wool pads, or other abrasive materials
Cuisinart is known as one of the legends in the home appliances industry. When it comes to coffee maker, they have Cuisinart SS-10 that is able to make a strong, robust coffee for everyone.
This best single serve coffee maker comes with 72oz reservoir, making it an ideal choice for big families. More importantly, you’ll have a broad selection of drinks at your disposal too.
Best for Ground Coffee: Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Scoop Coffee Maker
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter.
- Fast brewing: Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce travel mug in under 2.5 minutes.
- Flexible: Uses a mesh scoop filter so it can be brewed with your choice of coffee grounds.
- Custom cup: Brews a single-serve cup to your liking with regular (automatic drip) and bold options.
- Durable: Designed with durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel to ensure longevity. Built-in stand for coffee mugs.
Despite being one of those inexpensive coffee makers on the market, the Hamilton Beach Scoop is a dependable machine to serve you a tasty beverage.
What makes this machine interesting is actually its steel mesh scoop filter which reduces ongoing mess or expense of paper filters. It also comes with a nice design to fit in any kitchen style.
Best for Home: BUNN MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Brewer
This BUNN MCU is another inexpensive machine that comes next in my list. If you want to experience the joy of the best single serve coffee maker at home, the BUNN MCU is surely a genius choice.
One of the best things about this home coffee brewer is the unrestricted choices. You can choose between pods or ground coffee. Then, you can also use it for brewing other beverages than coffee.
Best for Lattes: DeLonghi Silver Espresso Machine
- Nespresso Inissia by De'Longhi offer
If you are looking for a single serve coffee maker that makes it possible to enjoy latte or cappuccino, the DeLonghi Silver Nespresso is one of the best.
This machine comes with milk container, making these beverages is easy to make by simply pushing a button. Thanks to the self-priming functionality, your coffee will be served in less than a minute.
Best for Travel Mug: Keurig K-Elite K Single Serve K-Cup Pod Maker
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 1 water filter handle, and 1 filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal
This is another Keurig machine that you should appreciate. This K-Elite K Single Serve can deliver fresh, steaming coffee in your mug within a minute.
Besides, the drip tray is also removable. As a result, you can also fit in a bigger travel mug easily. More interestingly, this best single serve coffee maker isn’t just capable of hot beverages. You can make delicious iced coffee with this machine too.
Best with Water Reservoir: Hamilton Beach 49976 Flex Brew 2-Way Brewer
- 3-WAYS TO BREW: Brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use dual purpose single serving to brew a pod or ground coffee on the other. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options
- SINGLE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: Brew a cup with a K-Cup, pod, another pod brand, or ground coffee. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options and the cup rest removes so you can brew into a tall travel mug
- BREW A FULL POT OF COFFEE: This programmable coffee maker has Easy-Touch programming for wake-up ready coffee. After brewing, coffee stays warm for 2 hours and the power automatically shuts off. Auto Pause & Pour lets you pour a cup as coffee brews
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW STRENGTH: Control how strong you want your coffee with Select-a-Brew: regular and bold brewing options
- 2 SEPARATE EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewing side on this Hamilton Beach coffee maker has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know exactly how much water to add
For those who can’t choose between enjoying the convenience of single serve or full carafes of coffee, the Hamilton Beach 49976 offers you the best of both worlds.
One of the best things about this machine is its dedicated water reservoir that keeps things simple for both carafe and single serve.
Best without Pods: Black+Decker Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Included Components: Permanent Filter
- Fabric Type: Plastic, Stainless Steel
If you are someone who doesn’t want to worry about pods expense, the Black+Decker Single Serve coffee maker is the top-tier pod-less machine to rely on.
This machine won’t hassle or expense you with replacement filters and you can slip this compact coffee maker into practically any small kitchen or even dorm room.
After all, choosing the best single serve coffee maker won’t be a daunting task anymore. You can use this list as your reference to find the best machine out there. Thank you!